Artifact Teach Lesson Creator
- Save one or multuipul artifacts for easy access any time.
- Saved lessons stay in tact for as long as you have an active account so you don't need to recreate the same lesson over and over.
- Edit your lessons any time. Add or remove artifacts and access context support as needed.
Context Support Documents
Artifacts Teach provides a variety of primary and secondary source materials for each artifact in the gallery. All are printable PDF's you can project or copy for your students - create a custom lesson to meet the goals and objectives of your classroom.
Through short, topic-focused video presentations, classroom teachers demonstrate how easy it is to incorporate artifacts into your teaching practice. Seasoned professionals:
- Discuss the nature of artifacts
- Substantiate their application at every grade level
- Explain their interdisciplinary nature, and
- Verify artifacts’ inherent ability to engage students in higher-order thinking
Click here to visit Artifacts Academy on YouTube.
Customer support provided through an easy-to-use ticket system.
Start your 30-day free trial. No credit card required. Get Started